Prime HVAC in Dothan, AL offers maintenance agreements for your home. Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance is important since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. These are the times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. Prime HVAC Preventive Maintenance Agreement is a full service heating air conditioning maintenance that follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns plus it protects and prolongs the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
- If you have annual heating air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort.
- Your heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups.
- Maintenance Agreements are important and help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Fewer Repairs
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Priority Customer Service
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
Contact Prime HVAC to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit.