HVAC Maintenance in Dothan, AL
#1 HVAC maintenance agreement services
Your home’s HVAC system represents a significant financial investment. And it is a part of your home that is vital to your comfort throughout the year. The hot and humid summer temperatures in Dothan, AL make cooling crucial for the safety of your home and your loved ones. And on those rare, unseasonably cold winter nights, your heating system protects your home from damage and keeps you warm and cozy. But all of these benefits rely on quality care for these hard-working pieces of equipment that are out of sight and often out of mind. That is just one reason why the Prime HVAC HVAC maintenance agreements in Dothan, AL are valuable. They ensure the proactive care that your home’s HVAC equipment requires.
The Benefits Of HVAC Maintenance
We often forget about our home’s HVAC system until there is a problem. But much like your vehicle, a little regular care offers substantial benefits. Semiannual visits from the Prime team will ensure:
- Lower Energy Costs- Regular tune-ups, cleaning, and service for your HVAC components can reduce their energy consumption by as much as 40%. In short, regular service keeps your utility bills as reasonable as possible.
- A Benefit To The Environment- When your HVAC equipment is operating at peak efficiency, it uses less power, and that makes your home’s carbon footprint smaller. Invest a little in service to help protect your community and the entire planet.
- Optimal Comfort- When your AC and heater are at their best, your home is perfectly comfortable. You will enjoy enough heating and cooling to remain comfortable in every room of your home.
- Preventative Care Lowers Repair Costs- Most HVAC systems have over 100 components. And when any one begins to wear out, it can damage other expensive parts. Catching that degradation early, during a regular service visit, ensures that further potential damage is eliminated. Regular service is the best way to prevent costly and inconvenient repairs.
- Discounted Rates- Customers with HVAC maintenance contracts in Dothan, AL enjoy discounts on all of their service needs. Our regular visits, emergency service call, and even installation work reflect a lower rate as our way of saying thank you for your loyalty and support.
Why have an HVAC maintenance contract?
- Help With Scheduling- Remembering to schedule an HVAC service appointment every six months can be a challenge. Life is hectic, and some things slip through the cracks. However, when you are a member of the Prime HVAC maintenance program, our staff helps with remainders and scheduling to ensure your HVAC equipment is getting the care it needs. While these appointments can seem less important than other tasks on your to-do list, we know that they are the best way to help you get the most extended life of the expensive equipment used to heat and cool your home.
- Priority Service- Even with exceptional care and service, you could face an issue with your heating or cooling system at some point. And unfortunately, these things always seem to happen at the worst time. It seems to be the hottest and most humid day of the year when your AC stops working. But as a customer with a maintenance agreement, you will receive priority booking and service from the Prime HVAC pros.
Reliable HVAC equipment is vital. And you should receive that same reliability from your HVAC service experts. At Prime HVAC, our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and workmanship in the industry. Call (334) 500-3527 to learn more about signing up for your maintenance agreement to have the best care for your home’s HVAC system.
Prime HVAC is proud of the ratings we’ve earned from the customers we serve